Friday, March 7, 2008

Profile - Project Two

Project Two - Profile was a very hard task.  I had the most interesting interview with the Curator at the United States Naval Academy.  I took advice of the interview tips and listened alot.  His memory and knowlege of Naval history is unbelievable.  He never talks about an person, place or thing without running off the dates and battle or ships involved.  He was truly an amazing source to interview.  When I finished with the interview I had more than 2,000 words that had to be cut down to 250.  Now, that was a task. Below is the first rough draft BEFORE it was cut down to 250 words.

1 comment:

The One and Only said...

Wow your interview seemed very insightful. I agree with you about the difficulty in going from like 2000 words to 250. It was soooo hard. But it was a great lesson to learn.
How did you meet him?